[bct] intro and questions.

  • From: Cheryl LeFurgey <celleefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:51:57 -0500

hi everyone. I'm Cheryl, and i decided to rejoin this list. I'm 23, totally blind, and from ontario, canada. i had a couple of questions.
First, would it be possible to have the podcasts done or uploaded in a lower bitrate? I'm on a dialup connection, so they tend to buffer when I listen to them with windows media player. If there's just something I'm missing, please let me know.
Second, i was wondering what kind of digital recorder you'd recommend I get. I'd like to use it to record music or concerts, for personal use, no profit intended. If anyone has any ideas, you can contact me off list, since i dunno what the moderator will think of me.
Well, that's it for now. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Cheryl