[bct] Re: intro

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 13:58:58 -0600

Hi Shelly, welcome to the list.  This is Ray.  I too have a podcast.  It's
at:
http://raysworld.blogs.com/rw/rss.xml
    You can also find the link to my blog in my signature.  I just listened
to your podcast and I think it's cool.  Again, welcome.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: