[bct] Re: intro

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:50:39 -0500

Hi Shelly,

Welcome to the list.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle Pryor" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 1:39 PM
Subject: [bct] intro

Hey all, thought since I said last weekend that I would write an intro that
I'd best get it done. My name is Shelly. I discovered blindcooltech about 6
months. I love the wide variety of material presented. I listen to a lot of
podcasts on topics such as history, christian related, and disability
issues. I have my own podcast which is just my ramblings and different
events I attend and stuff like that.
the feed is at
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheSoundsOfShellysWorld
see you.