[bct] Re: intro

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:11:49 -0800

Ken, glad you're on the list. Nice to hear from another retiree. The fun part about being retired is that you have more time to do what you want; if I were still working, I'd rarely have time for BCT, especially the e-mail list; when you first get into podcasting, it nearly takes over your life, but things eventually balance out and podcasting just sort of blends in with everything else. That's probably true whether you work or not, but near the end, work was so frantic I didn't do much besides work, eat and sleep.