[bct] Re: intro

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:36:25 -0500

Welcome, Ken.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Reed" <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 12:25 PM
Subject: [bct] intro

Hi, just so you don't think I'm a lerker on the list.
My name is ken Reed, and I am about 15 miles north of Hartford ct.
I have been retired from nasa now for 3 years. I was and am a musisian the trumpet is my thing.

I don'tcan't realy understand what it takes to get a podcast up, and I'm not a big talker, but I do injoy hearing about all of you.
I can from time to time chime in about technology, I used to be an electronics engineer.
I promice not to lerk all the time.
Regards Ken