[bct] Re: interview with Michael Moody of NLS

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:34:33 -0600

Yeah, I'd love to subscribe, but til Ed joins the 21st century and puts his magazine online, or offers some kind of alternative format such as mp3, no thanks. Yeah, I guess I've been spoiled by mp3.

At 05:56 PM 3/21/2006, you wrote:
Mary,

Is it in Playback or the Underground?

I've got the tape here and plan to make an mp3 for listening to it later.

It's more convenient than the cassette tape.

Steve Bauer <http://www.jazznotes.net>http://www.jazznotes.net

Host of:

The Sunday Jazz Brunch
KRBB (B98-FM)