[bct] Re: interview with Michael Moody of NLS

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:29:50 -0600

Yeah, the sad thing is, if you ask Ole Ed about putting his show on the net, he will most likely say no.
He doesn't get it.

At 06:19 PM 3/21/2006, you wrote:

Hi,
Playback comes out on a c90 cassette bi-monthly.
It started in 1979.
Cost is $21 a year. If you join in the middle of the year, he'll send you the back issues.
Ed's address is: 1308 Evergreen Ave.
Goldsboro North Carolina
27530.
phone: 919 736-0939
I've been with him since the pilot issue went out in 1979 and its really a great audio magazine.
John

At 03:47 PM 3/21/2006, you wrote:
Where do you get the magazine?