[bct] Re: interview with Michael Moody of NLS

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:49:03 -0600

I think the erasing is messed up on my 4-track. I don't know what is up with me and tape recorders lately, but tapes are acting like CD-R's. By this I mean that if I record and make a mistake and rewind to record over, I end up with the mistake mixed with what I want. This means I must never make a mistake on a tape and never record over it again unless I could blank it to factory state some how. I doubt Panasonic repairs the 4-track portables they used to make as I doubt they make them any more.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>