[bct] Re: interview with Michael Moody of NLS

  • From: "Steve \"The Jazz Man\" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:02:55 -0600

Mary,

I know, I tried to tell him how cool Studio Recorder was and how it could not only streamline his production, but would improve his sound.

But I guess for a guy who sits there while his wife surfs the web and reads to him, it probably did not make much sense.

Doing Playback as a Podcast would be one hell of a great thing.

Steve Bauer
http://www.jazznotes.net

Host of:

The Sunday Jazz Brunch