[bct] Re: information on binaural mikes

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:57:18 -0600

That makes a lot of sense, and thanks for that. As it turns out, I was
clueless about the mics I had. Since they were binaural, I had just
assumed that they were of the in-ear variety. I bought them used at a
good price; otherwise, I would have opted for the standard mount
anyway as my hearing isn't the greatest. As it turns out, Jenny just
informed me that the microphones I bought from her are the standard
mounts, so I'm good to go. I had never seen the in-ear type, so wasn't
sure. They look like two medium-sized marshmallows. So good thing they
aren't meant to go in your ears. I thought when I saw them, "Man! Jake
might be a wonder dog, but Larry is putting his life on the line,
plugging his ears with these!" haha. Well, I learned something good
today.

Pam