[bct] Re: information needed

  • From: farhan khan <farhan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jking67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:41:26 -0600

Hello, i'm currently buying a Dell computer, because i'm a cheep person.
If I would have enough money, i'd go for a Toshiba.
Both these computers have vertual numpads, AKA, pressing the function key and j
k l and other keys next to them, but I can't remember what they are right now.
Soft ware isn't really that important, dells are known to be loaded with
useless software that just generally slows down the machine.
This is why I would go for a Toshiba they don't put useless software on there

ON 2/23/2006 at 19:36 jking67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said
Hello List,

I need some help and I think this is the place to get it.  I am considering
the purchase of a laptop computer.  Here are my questions.

 1. What should be considered when buying one?

 A battery life

B  Keyboard full to include # pad

C  support from mfg.

D  Software

E price

Are these things    important?

Has anyone heard of the Laptalk computer and if so what is it's track

Any help would be appreciated I don't want to buy in haste and regret it
later.  I know this has been long and not to clear but I think that way.  At
least that is my story and I am sticking to it.   Joe