[bct] ilestone Recorder

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:36:27 -0600

What's the general opinion on the Milestone recorder, if it's even been released yet that is? From just hearing about it I thought it seemed a little expensive when you consider that others on the market, while they don't talk are still usable. Two other things that I was disappointed about was the inability to change bitrates as 192 seemed a bit excessive to me, and I seem to remember someone saying that it doesn't have a pause feature. Still I bet the recording quality would be outstanding, and the fact that you can use SD cards with it sounded great also.