[bct] Re: ila is back up

  • From: "hank" <hanksmith4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:04:11 -0700

it must be on your end when I go to
I get this below is the intire page
Low vision aids, products for the visually impaired - Independent Living Aids
Skip navigation alt+S
Independent Living Aids: CAN-DO(tm) blind and low vision products for your
active independent life, 1-800-537-2118
List of 7 items
. About Us
. Product Instructions
. Contact
. F.A.Q.
. Log In
list end

Restore Last Order

Search Site
Search phrase

Perform search
ILA Specials!
Special Gifts Highlights
New Products

List of 26 items
>>Books and Reading
>>Canes And Walkers
>>Cassette Players
>>Clocks and Timers
>>Computers and Technology
>>Food and Novelties
>>Health Care
>>Hearing Accessories
>>Personal Care
>>Pet Supplies
>>Writing, Record Keeping and Money Management
list end

Resources For Professionals
Request a Catalog

CAN-DOT low vision aids for independent living

If you or someone you love is blind, diagnosed with macular degeneration or is
otherwise visually impaired, you've come to the right place. Independent
Living Aids carries low vision aids that help the visually impaired enjoy a
more independent lifestyle. Stay active and make your life easier with our
superb selection of specially adapted low vision aids,
We carry everything for the blind and visually impaired including
talking watches,
talking clocks,
large print books,
ZoomText magnification software,
Braille products,
talking cooking gadgets
and much, much more. Order easily through our online store and our low vision
products will be conveniently delivered right to your door.
Featured Items

Talking Digital Tire Gauge

ILA 4 x Stand & 4 x Pocket LED Magnifier Combo

Shop Now - We Ship Worldwide!

Click on the categories to the left to begin browsing and shopping for low
vision aids and products. If you would like help, please call us toll-free at
1-800-537-2118 and speak with one of our knowledgeable and friendly Customer
Service Representatives.

If you prefer to mail in your order.
Click here
to print our
order form.
Need help hearing? Click me!
Visit our beautiful sister site
which specializes in very helpful products for the hearing impaired.

Clearance Corner
is updated regularly, bringing you amazing last-chance closeouts of low vision
aids, Braille products and other essentials for the visually impaired. Don't
miss these opportunities to save!

You can also visit our
Ebay Store
for more specials and discounts.

Thank you for visiting!

Gift Certificates - Available in $25, $50, $75, and $100 denominations - Click
to Order

Sign up for our FREE email newsletter to receive special deals on products for
the visually impaired
email address
Sign up for more information and special deals! (Opens to a separate site - use
the BACK button to return.)
Click to Order your Free Catalog! Get a Free Catalog!

Shopping Cart

Cart is empty

Account Info
View Basket