[bct] Re: ila is back up

  • From: "Karen Delzer" <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 12:23:54 -0700

I sent an e-mail to Stephen  Guerra yesterday, but it bounced.  I then
called the 800 number for ILA, and heard the recorded message about the
facility being closed for the holiday.  Gotta tell ya, this is more than
weird.  Wonder if both their site and their e-mail can both be goofed up?
Hope all is well, as I really like ILA.

Karen Delzer