[bct] Re: ila is back up

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 17:50:17 -0400

Good afternoon, all. I resubscribed to this list last night since we seem to be
divided at the moment and as much as I don't want duplicate messages, I want
even less to miss anything that is discussed on the list. Anyway, upon reading
that some of you were having trouble with the ILA web site, I got curious and
decided to check it out.
As of 5 minutes or so ago, it isn't back up on my system; got a search for
senior living facilities.
I hope ILA isn't going out of business; I do a lot of my shopping there for
blindness related stuff.