[bct] Re: iPodder

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:18:05 -0800

Jeff, Thanks for your response.  I have a real mystery here.  iPodder does
not appear anywhere when I launch it.  It's crazy.  I don't get it.  There
are
icons on the startmenu, desktop and in the system tray.  When I click on
them my opening program sound sounds but nothing is on the taskbar.  I'm
trying
to figure out if anything is set wrong in Windows XP that would not allow it
to show.  I'm in a quandry.  I know it sounds ridiculous.  Everything else
seems okay with my system.  Any ideas?  I didn't know for sure if I should
have posed the question on this list, but since iPodder is a vital program
podcasting, I thought it might be allright.  By the way, thanks for your
concise explanation about digital audio!  It's great!  iPodder is also in
the
program files.  Now before this happened, once when I brought it up, what
appeared was a list of all the program's internal files.  Now nothing
appears
and there's no screen, no menus, nothing.  I have uninstalled and
re-installed three times.  Before the third re-install I went to a site and
downloaded
it again in case I had a corrupt file in what I had previously downloaded.
Makes no sense. Thank you.
Lois Goodine.
al419@xxxxxxxxxxx