[bct] iPodder

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:48:41 -0800

iPodder seems to have seriously run amuk!  Last night when I tried to change
my podcast subscription on the Mosen Explosion, from the whole show to the
pre-recorded items from it, the program just quit working.  I closed and
opened it and then instead of the usual screen appearing, there was a list
of files from the internal workings of the program.  No matter what I did I
couldn't get to the usual screen and the menus.  I completely uninstalled
and re-installed it three times.  Now nothing happens when I open it.  And
when I try to open it a second time in a given Windows session,  I get a
message saying that there's already a copy of the program open and I should
either "raise" it or kill it before opening it again.  I do an alt plus f4
and my program closing sound goes off.  So something is happening, but I
have no idea what!  Everything else seems to be working on my system.
Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?
Thank you.