[bct] Re: i want to share this with you guys

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:09:48 -0600

MessageRandy, don't sweat the small stuff as they say. I made an even bigger
mistake and I just found out this morning. Actually it wasn't all my fault, but
the community room in my apartment complex has been double booked. I'm usually
the one in charge of booking the community room for whomever needs it. Well,
apparently someone else was originally going to have their holiday party on a
certain day, then she changed it, then my roommate said he needed the community
room for something very important.