[bct] Re: i want to share this with you guys

  • From: "Randy" <rtijerina3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:39:44 -0600

Messageas most of you or some of you may know. i am dating a very lovely angel
who happens to be on this list.
Well, i did soem pretty stupid things that nearly, very very nearly cost us.
I don't want to get in to allot of theological things of what has happened to
me. but all i will ask is that
all of you forgive me, and pray for the both of us.
i really love her so much.
i know there will be a bit of hesitation, but believe me, we will make it.
Sabrina, know that I love you so much. Randy