[bct] Re: hybrid cards

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:31:58 -0400

Awesome!  I'm really looking forward to that one, and I hope you can
record some examples of the car moving through a parking lot with you

>>> neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:06:40 AM >>>
Larry, I am actually doing a podcast on the Toyota Prius as soon as my
friend gets over the stomach flu.  I rode with her the other night and
decided it was too cool to pass up.  By the way, I am copying you on
this message, Larry, so you might get it twice.  I am not sure I can
through to the list.