[bct] Re: h've caesure caesures caesuress caesured caesuring caesurings

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:00:34 -0500

Amen brother

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 8:45 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: h've caesure caesures caesuress caesured caesuring
caesurings

hi rick and all

 From what I've seen here, I honestly do not think there is any kind
of "gripe", it appears to me that this individual is one of those
awful human beings out there.  Did you ever know a kid in school or
another individual who enjoyed doing nasty things just to see the
reaction of others? He knew that if he did A, then B would result.  I
think that's what's happening here. This individual is  no dummy. He
knows tricks to crash people's screenreaders, he particularly seems
to like to go after JAWS users.  I also find the timing of these
events to be rather suspicious too.  On Friday afternoon, the JAWS
for Windows 7.10 public beta was released.  Right around that same
time, or a few hours afterwords, guess what happened? That's right,
we all got that nasty little present masquerading as this sound
editing program, and the rest is history.
I truely believe this was targeted.  I mean, think about it for a
second.  This list primarily talks about recording podcasts. and
outside of digital recorders, what kinds of things do we talk about
here? Why audio editors, of course.  So he got on the list, watched
for a while, planned his attack and then we all know the result. He
seems to have 2 agendas. 1 is to crash people's screenreaders and 2
to cause general mayhem.  I have no earthly idea who this sorry
excuse for a human being is, but I think he will be one sorry S.O.B
after the FBI or some other governement agency gets ahold of the
evidence that's being collected.
If anyone can provide the name of this guy, please contact one of the
people wishing to file a complaint.  The form on the FBI website
requires some kind of contact info of the purp, and without that,
there's no way to get him.
Like I said, I don't know who he is, but he certainly has caused a
lot of trouble and  I'm ready for it to end.