[bct] Re: h've caesure caesures caesuress caesured caesuring caesurings

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:13:22 -0600

Looks like we've found anothe rtroublemaker. I won't say what I am thinking at the moment, or call him names or her. But this is annoying. Whgatever happened to decency and people not pulling this kind of ./...

Jane

--
  h've caesure caesures caesuress caesured caesuring caesurings
  jokerdog03@xxxxxxxxxxx