[bct] hurricane podcast and historical archives

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:14:30 -0600

Hi Ray,

Just listened to your hurricane podcast and it sure was interesting.
It sure did re-emphasize how emphaticly people were warned to get out
well in advance. And then what did the stubborn people who decided to
stay do--turn around and blame the government later. I don't know what
part of leave they didn't understand. I wonder what happened to that
old lady who insisted that she had ridden others out and would this
one as well.

Great quality recordings of the broadcasts too. I wondered, do you
have archives of other historical broadcasts such as those after the
Oklahoma City bombing and 9-11? I'd sure be interested in hearing them
if you did, or do you know of a place on the internet with such

Looking forward to Part two..