[bct] Re: how to goof up the talent show podcast

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:33:44 -0600

Actually Mary, I was thinking about Accompanying you with the bottle
sound of the Kurzweil.  But, I don't think that would sound all that
good.  Of course, you have now given yourself away, so perhaps I'd
better run your voice through a female to male translator and no one
will know you ever again.  <Smile>