[bct] Re: hooking up soundcard to home stereo

  • From: "CB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:49:03 -0600

Hey Jeff,

thanks for your response.  I am not sure if the sound blaster Audigy 2 ZS has a
digital out.  I would assume it does but if so it is a 8th inch jack rather
then a RCA style.  My old audigy had the bay in the front which had a RCA
digital out but not this one.  Maybe I need to figure out which jack is the
digital and then buy a 8th inch to RCA adaptor.

thanks,

Cory