[bct] Re: hooking up soundcard to home stereo

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:35:23 -0800

Cory, I don't know what inputs you have on your receiver, but I do know that
there are two additional outputs on the card that have to do with surround
sound systems.  The third jack from the firewire port is the regular speaker
output and the two jacks between that and the firewire are for surround