[bct] Re: hijacked

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 23:13:38 +0100

Also, if you can face running Spybot Search & Destroy, running the resident portion of it will always alert you to changes in your registry, including the change of home page. Somewhere along the way, I've seen an option to protect the home page setting, but sorry, can't even remember which program it was that had it in.

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jennipalmer@xxxxxxxxx>