[bct] Re: hijacked

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 12:54:44 -0400

There's a way to fix this so that it can't happen again, but I forget the
details. It involves a modification to the registry. For the details, start
looking around at:

I know that I've seen this detailed within the past month, but looking at
the above link, I don't see a clear pointer to the information. You may need
to do some more searching around at this site, but I'd bet that the
information is there.

And this is an excellent site for people who are looking for some really
fine tips and tricks and who aren't afraid of doing registry hacks.