[bct] Re: hi to everyone

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:25:31 -0500

Hi Sabrina,
I didn't get a chance to welcome you, so I'm taking the opportunity to do so
now...and welcome back since I haven't seen any messages from you in a while.

Now, to this microphone thing.  Podcasting is for the people.  If you have the
software, do some test runs.  If it sounds fairly good to you and you'd like to
submit something to BCT, I'm certain Larry would be pleased.  I realize I'm
taking liberties here by speaking for him.  <grin>

I think the majority of podcasts are done right there in front of the computer.
 Some day you'll be able to afford a digital recorder.  Patience applies to so
many things.

Sometimes the best way to learn to swim is to just jump right in.  <smile>
This from a non-swimmer.

Anyway, looking forward to your efforts and good luck with your medication.

Best,
Lynnette