[bct] Re: hi everyone, i'm back on the list!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:30:49 -0600

Hi Megan and welcome back!
It is good to hear from you! I myself, for one, have wondered about you and that form. Glad to hear you got it filled out and it sure will be nice when you can or if you decide to submit something. I very much enjoy putting a voice with the name on our list.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness
----- Original Message ----- From: "Megan Kelly" <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>