[bct] hi everyone, i'm back on the list!

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:06:22 -0500

Hi everyone,
I am in fact, still here. I've been pretty busy dealing with the end-of-semester craziness, and my e-mail has been down for a while, so unfortunately I haven't been able to post. I have however, listened to everyone's career casts, and enjoyed them all!
I did end up getting sighted assistance with that form I was experiencing difficulty with because it had to bee in sooner than I anticipated.
I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving and I'm looking forward to more blind cool tech podcasts! Maybe one of these days I'll even submit something...
Take care,
Megan