[bct] Re: hi everyone

  • From: "Clement Chou" <mrx_3536@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:15:43 +0000

Already do. I have 89 ikons on my desktop because of BCT! Can you believe it?

From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bct] Re: hi everyone
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:09:13 -0500

Hi Clement
 and Roxa,

Welcome to both of you, I hope you enjoy BCT as much as I do.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925