[bct] hi everyone

  • From: "Clement Chou" <mrx_3536@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:03:10 +0000

Hi all. I'm new to the cast, and I'm new to podcasting in general. Below is a quick sum up of who I am:

I was born with low vision, and lost it when I was 3 because a retina thingy. Note: I won't be formal during this thing. Anyways, I lost my sight when I was 3, and I've been blind ever since. I currently live in British Columbia, Canada. Vancouver to be exact. I'm 13 right now, and I currently go to Killarney Secondary. For those in the U.S, you can ask about it or look it up or whatever the heck else...
Anyways, I like gaming, especially mainstream gaming, because I love action games. Especially blood and gore games, such as Mortal Kombat. By the way, I uploaded an MK cast to the ftp site, I'm not sure if it's gonna come on or not. Mk is an fighting game, which is to say you pummel a random person with moves, combos and techniques. I've explained more in the cast. MK isn't what I said it is in this message. I've always had a knack of playing games, and playing music. I'm currently looking getting obssessed with my computer. I like learning how to program, how to mess up my computer lol, and a lot of other stuff.

Well, that sums me up, and hope we get to know each other pretty well.. anything about mortal kombat ask me. Contact is below:

e-mail/msn: mrx_3536@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: sherman3929. Don't ask how I came up with it. haha.
Live Journal: www.livejournal.com/users/clement2922

Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new MSN Search! Check it out!