[bct] help with microtech scanners.

  • From: "Sue Ward" <groovy41@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:08:48 -0500

Hello everyone. This is Sue. I know this might be the place to post this, but
do any of you use microtech scan maker 4800? I have been doing a lot of
searching on the net just to get it set up but can't find any info as to how to
do this. I even emailed microtech support but they were not that helpful. If
anyone has any directions as to how to set this unit up that would be great. I
have not run this scanner since I updated to windows xpsp2 two years ago. I
would love to get it up and going so I can read everything. It does have a usb
interface which is really cool. You can contact me at groovy41@xxxxxxxxx Thank