[bct] Re: help with keynote sa

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 09:50:46 -0500

you need to download new updated drivers from humanware.
Jaws does not support the keynote sa under windows xp without the 3rd
party drivers.

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 08:14:04 -0600
"Tim Kilgore" <Tim8275@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tim8275> Hi all.  I have been given a keynote sa for christmas but can't get
JFW to recognize it.  I'm running windows xp home.  Does any one have any
suggestions as to how I can get this thing to work?  I do have the SSIL drivers
but don't know where to put them.  Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
Tim8275> Thanks
Tim8275> Tim Kilgore
Tim8275> __________ NOD32 1.1347 (20051230) Information __________
Tim8275> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
Tim8275> http://www.eset.com

Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>