[bct] Re: help with jfw and windows..

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:58:40 -0700

MessageYeah.. there's some difference about the way they're handled. Totally
agreed on that. My question is, I heard there was a way to do this for all
folders like my documents and my computer. The windows d thing that is. Anyone
have any idea? And have you noticed, that when you press windows d and go to
the desktop, the item number is spolen as you arrow through them? Like if you
go to my computer on my desktop for instance, it would say 2 of 30.