[bct] Re: help with flextalk ptr 1

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 22:48:39 -0500

Hi, the plextalk ptr2 has the slot on the front that accepts compact
flash.
the ptr1 has a slot on the side, you need a pcmcia to compact flash
adaptor to run compact flash cards in the ptr1.

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.  -Mark