[bct] Re: hearing loss

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:45:31 -0800

I don't do enough traveling to make it worth while to get a dog guide. I love
animals and love dogs as pets. I mentioned my favorite pet, Heidi, who was her
own independent, rambunctious, loving character; not as rambunctious and goofy
as Jake, but she just loved everybody and there wasn't a mean bone in her. She
was long and lanky and could bend herself to get through almost any size gate
or door or opening. She had Airdale eyes and was a mix of Airdale, lab and
shepherd. I won't go on any more about her but she was just like a puppy for
all of her 13 years.

Now you know why I love all the dog stories on BCT and on the list!