[bct] Re: hearing loss

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:38:54 -0800

Rose, I can relate; I am glad you've gotten some hearing back. I haven't heard
stereo since 1978 so can barely recall what it's like. My right ear is totally
dead; you know how when you touch your ear lobe you can hear the touch; well
that doesn't work with my right ear. I know it's being touched but I can't hear
it, which means the nerves are gone.

I keep hoping some of the herbs I take will start feeding that part of me and
maybe start rebuilding, but then again, there may be something more important
that needs work.