[bct] Re: hearing loss

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:03:02 -0600

The advisor I had throughout my high-school career, had about a 75% hearing
loss. Everyone else was always mean to him, the other students that is. They'd
throw stuff at him to get his attention. He has since retired and his first
wife passed away, but I still see him on occasion. He was honestly one of my
favorite high-school instructors. He was one of the athletic trainers, and he
helped out with the Special Olympics.
Jake