[bct] Re: hearing loss

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:51:50 -0600

Mary:
People have told me that but I can't seem to convince myself that anyone but us
would buy it so I have only short stories of my life so far.  I have really
gotten a major shot in the arm from all you kind people responding so
positively.  In the past, there have been sighted folks that didn't find this
kind of stuff as interesting as we do, so I've taken to only sharing it with
other blind folk.  It really means a lot to me that I have gotten the exposure
here because now many other people have some of my life captured and perhaps it
might benefit someone in the future.  When I worked at Braille, they loved for
me to share.  I hope to combined all this great list feedback and my pod cast
together along with some music I find interesting and we'll hear what happens.
Dana