[bct] Re: hearing loss

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:45:41 -0700

I feel my left ear but it feels different and it sounds different, sort of
like cardboard, it is weird.  It does not drain wax well and I can tell when
it needs to have some extra help by the crackling I hear with certain
movements.  Have to see the doctor every few months to get it vacuumed
out--not one of my favorite things to do, it rates right up there with going
to the dentist, those shrieking drills and that vacuum are about the same
sound and it is like scratching your fingernails on a chalk board.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx