[bct] Re: hearing loss

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:45:51 -0500

MessageHi Marcia,
Maria has gone back and forth on getting a guide dog.  As I think about it, it
might not be such a bad idea.  She's an excellent route traveller, but a guide
dog would most likely provide an even greater level of independence when I
can't accompany her.  it's definitely a thought.

Thank you,
Lynnette