[bct] Re: hearing loss

  • From: "Anthony Rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:18:15 -0600

Hi, and yes, That is some very helpful info.  One of the reasons I don't get
out much is because I can't hear well enough to deal with crowds of people.  I
make sure that when I go to the grocery store, that it's early in the morning
when there won't be many people there, and that's how I do most everything.  If
I'm in a room of more than 4 or 5 people, I get pretty nurvous because I can't
tell what is happening around me.

In school, my teachers always said that I was waiting for special instructions,
never listening when I told them that I just could not hear them.  At one time,
I could hear better and I was able to get out and do much more stuff, but now,
by most people's standards, I probably live a very boaring life.