[bct] Re: hearing loss

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:45:40 -0600

I agree. My building is owned by the parents of each of the residents, and we
all have disabilities. My roommate and I are the only visually-impaired
residents, and everyone has been very accepting of us. Our neighbor across the
hall has two cats, and the family upstairs has two cats. We are getting a new
resident tomorrow, and I think she has some cats too. Gotta go now.
Jake