[bct] Re: hearing loss

  • From: "Anthony Rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:24:06 -0600

I have a guide dog, and her name is Sandy.  she's a yellow lab, 14 years old.
I think it will be quite a while before I get another one though.  I really
love animals, but I don't do enough traveling to make it worth a dog's while,
and I hate to be so unfair to the dog.  Sandy is really old now, so I'm sure
she doesn't mind, but a young dog would probably have problems with my lack of
travvel.