[bct] Re: healthy stuff

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:15:42 -0600

Mary I used to eat a lot of iceberg lettuce, but, now I much prefer Romaine
lettuce.  It seems more crisp to me and has more flavor.  Just my personal
taste.  I had been curious about the nutritional value of iceberg and
Romaine.  I found some nutritional information online and so finally
satisfied my curiosity.  Here it is if anyone is interested.

One cup of iceberg lettuce has

8 calories

0.5 gram protein

0.7 gram fiber