[bct] healthy stuff

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:29:45 -0800

Hi all,

If anyone subscribes to Debbie Hazelton's podcast on whollistic health, the latest one, number 15, is really good. She does some great interviews on her podcasts with a licensed nutritionist who is quite knowledgeable; on this particular podcast she (the nutritionist) discussed the role of vitamins D and K, and mentioned that iceberg lettuce is a good source of K. She also mentioned an intriguing brand of supplements that I plan to try (New Chapter.) There is also a lecture by someone talking about kwai garlic, but the sound was faint and I gave up trying to hear it. If you're interested in this sort of thing, the feed is at
feeds.feedburner.com/debbiehazeltonsblog

Just balancing things out a bit; yes, we love our vices, but once in a while an alternate point of view is worth hearing about too.

Mary, who won't give up chocolate regardless of all the supplements I take, or maybe in spite of them...because of them? <grin>