[bct] Re: healthy living

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:20:25 -0700

I don't listen to every word of her casts either, in fact, I am so far
behind on all of mine that I am getting a bit stressed.
Hmm, my husband has chronic low potassium, no reason that we can think of,
but I am the one who loves black walnuts.  I supposed my eating them won't
help him--darn!

Rose Combs