[bct] Re: health: holistic, all-inclusive, synergistic??

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:44:47 -0500

I wasn't sure anyone would even take the time to scan the laundry list of words
I supplied (though far short of exhaustive), so I am impressed that you did.
And I thoroughly enjoyed your post in response with your expanded comments - it
showed much common sense and humor.  Knowledge continues to increase at an
incredible pace, and even by restricting the subject to a field of study for
consideration and discussion; it is very difficult to imagine anyone truly
being an expert for the discussion, especially with each person carrying along
their accumulated biases as they learn.  Everyone has a belief system whether
it is called religion, atheism, or some other label.  I listed Christian after
entries relating to Shamanism, because Shamanistic practice embodies a
spiritual aspect.  I definitely believe in a spiritual realm, and As an
adherent to the Bible as the true word of God, an containing an accurate record
of the origins of our world, I wanted to use the same reference source for the
definition of Christian as for all the other words.  I believe Christ Jesus is
God's grace incarnate to provide eternal life through faith, and all other
issues that face us in our mortal bodies pale by comparison to the significance
of the issue of our eternal destination.

  Mike Justice,